Excellent book by Al Lewis. He writes with a touch of humor which makes the book more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this book – it will change your view on the numbers behind Pop Health. Great stuff on the stats behind the PCMH pilots. Read the reviews on Amazon and buy it today.
Adrian J Rawlinson MD
- A Virtual Buddy System For Soldiers Returning From War ift.tt/1FFeTg7 10 hours ago
- Study Finds Use of Pricing Transparency Tools Associated with Lower Health Costs ift.tt/1DBGLj6 14 hours ago
- IBM’s Real-Time Analytics to Provide Docs with ‘Critical Health Insights’ ift.tt/1wpbcEX 14 hours ago
- Is the Drive to Coordinated Care Coming at a Price for Patients? ift.tt/1wpbcEQ 14 hours ago
- Health Affairs Web First: Noneconomic Damage Caps Reduced Medical Malpractice Payments, With Varied Effects ift.tt/1wb9me4 15 hours ago