Excellent book by Al Lewis. He writes with a touch of humor which makes the book more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this book – it will change your view on the numbers behind Pop Health. Great stuff on the stats behind the PCMH pilots. Read the reviews on Amazon and buy it today.
Adrian J Rawlinson MD
- Doctors Who Take Medicine Into Their Own Hands ift.tt/1krhuTI 4 hours ago
- Linking Strategy, Innovation, and Execution: The Perspective from a Leader at UCLA Health ift.tt/1uQBfZ0 8 hours ago
- Being Data Driven in the ED ift.tt/1tDTNu2 9 hours ago
- Implementing Health Reform: King Plaintiffs Ask For Supreme Court Review ift.tt/1rX8Dv1 9 hours ago
- OpenNotes in the news: Now 3 million patients – and mental health, too--e-Patient Dave ift.tt/1kqGABT 10 hours ago