Excellent book by Al Lewis. He writes with a touch of humor which makes the book more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this book – it will change your view on the numbers behind Pop Health. Great stuff on the stats behind the PCMH pilots. Read the reviews on Amazon and buy it today.
Adrian J Rawlinson MD
- Interesting..... http://t.co/ipi8pLPZpo 18 hours ago
- Health Care Innovators on Innovation lnkd.in/JFCpPC 2 days ago
- RT @CDCChronic: The obese workforce costs American business an estimated $73.1 billion per year. buff.ly/10gqLhv 2 days ago
- RT @CDCChronic: 1 in 4 young Americans do not meet the weight requirement to join the armed forces. buff.ly/116vY0b #LoseToWin 2 days ago
- RT @Prevent_Obesity: In Japan, healthy school lunch is required. As a result, "Child obesity is almost unheard of in Japan." http://ht.… 3 days ago