Just got a new 3G iphone and was looking at some of the medical apps. I am impressed with the Medscape app.
If any of you docs out there are not on Medscape I would suggest you register. The app is fast and has some great features including:
1. Thousands of clinical references complete with images and video.
2. Drug information – information on 6000+ generic and branded drugs, plus info on 1000+ OTC drugs. Also includes info on 1000+ herbs and supplements.
3. Drug interaction checker – very cool.
4. Mobile CME across 30 specialty areas.
5. Medical news – updated daily.
6. Health directory – search for physicians, pharmacies and hospitals.
Check it out on the iphone or go to medscape.com